Step 1: Reference Code
- When the pools are open, go to the Come to Canada questionnaire >here<
- Click the button “Check your eligibility”
- To the first question “What would you like to do in Canada” the answer is “IEC – Travel and Work”
- Info: Many people try to get this reference code even before the pool opens. This is really only possible when the pool is open. If the pool is still closed, you will get a message that you are not eligible. Wait until the pool is open and try again.
- If you are applying on your own without the help of an organization, you must answer the below question with ‘no’.
- If you are applying for a Working Holiday, you must answer the below questions with ‘no’. Even if you have a job lined up. A job is not a requirement for the Working Holiday.
- After answering all questions your result will be a reference code. Please write it down.